Tuesday, January 7, 2020

MY STORY IN HOLIDAY

In my holiday I just wake up in the morning,breakfast,play games,have lunch,play games,take a bath,have dinner,play handphone,and sleep

I eat bread and drink milk in most of my time and In this holiday I spend my most time in playing game for 3 games.Red Dead Redemption 2 is a cowboy game.And Yandere Simulator is a assasination game.And the last game is a secret.

My lunch is various.Somethimes I just eat fried chicken.Sometimes I eat gota,it's a bataknese chicken and it's very delicious.And sometimes I eat chicken katsu

In the night I spend most of my time play handphone.I like to see memes in instagram,and watch youtube.My favorite youtuber is pewdipie and vianogaming.I always watch them play games.It's so funny to watch how they react when they play a games.And I watch anime too.

I spend most of my time at my home so sometimes my parents take me out for a walk.I tried my best to make my parents allow me just to stay at home in my whole holiday but my parents always said that if I dont want to spend some of my times for family they will get rid my life pillars which is Handphone,internet,my playstasion,and my laptop.So If I dont want to I must go with my family.My family take me to cinema 3 times.First we watch Jumanji,star wars,and Ip man.

I enjoy my holiday.after new year I was sad because I must go to school in days.



The end

No comments:

Post a Comment