Monday, August 19, 2019


CONGRATULATION
CONVERSATION


Me:I heard you pass the test on kopasus.There's so much people fail at that test.How can you do that?
Ishmat:Because I training hard everyday,so that I can pass the test
Me:Really?Just hard working.Don't you use money or make connection with senior or teacher?
Ishmat:No,no,no!you know I was a good guy
Me:Liar!Do you remember you often pass your class,smoking,and the other bad things
Ishmat:Do you know people can change?
Me:Of course I know but I don't know you can change that fast
Ishmat:Because not just a strong physical is needed too
Me:Wow,you really change from michiveous boy to a good and wise boy.And you physical was change too
Ishmat:Thanks
Me:Ok let's eat at restaurant to celeberate your graduation
Ishmat:Ok let's go

After eating....

Ishmat:Ahhhh I so full,btw what's your job right now?
Me:Me?I was scientist in NASA
Ishmat:Wow amazing,congratulation I know you a genius in science in our class but I don't think you can go that far
Me:It's really hard you know but I like science since I was little.It's getting late I have to work tomorrow.I need to go home
Ishmat:OK,see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment